- Eastside Kick-Off ConcertWednesday, Feb 28 / 9:00PM / Eastside Tavern
Karen Meat comes down from Iowa to join Columbia favorites It's Me: Ross and Sissy Paycheck for a night of hard rock and easy melodies. Free for
Super Circle, Silver Circle, Lux, and Busker Band; $5 general admission.
- Berlin Thursday Night ShowcaseThursday, Mar 1 / 9:00PM / Cafe Berlin
Quebec's Ada Lea and Thanya Iyer along with Austin’s Lomelda compose an indie-rock showcase stocked with transcendent singing and stellar songwriting. Free for Super Circle, Silver Circle, Lux, and Busker Band; $5 general admission.
- Eastside Happy Hour ShowcaseFriday, Mar 2 / 6:00PM / Eastside Tavern
Max and the Martians, The Kay Brothers and The River Arkansas each bring their unique blend of Americana splendor to the perfect show to kick off the weekend proper. Free & open to the public.
- Berlin Friday Night ShowcaseFriday, Mar 2 / 9:00PM / Cafe Berlin
Hailing from Halifax, indie rockers Mauno bring their dreamy melodies to this showcase in which they’ll be joined by the soothing harmonies of Ohmme and the weirdo rap stylings of Chicago multi-instrumentalist Nnamdi Ogbonnaya. Free for Super/Silver, Busker Band, $4 Lux & Juggernaut passholders, $8 general admission.
- The Blue Note Afterparty with Dâm-FunkFriday, Mar 2 / 11:00PM / Showtime Theater at The Blue Note
Dâm-Funk enlivens the dance floor with his world-famous brand of funk and hip-hop. Free for Super/Silver, Busker Band, $5 Lux, $10 general admission.
- Courtyard ConcertSaturday, Mar 3 / 4:00PM / Landmark Bank Courtyard
Outdoor yet totally toasty; enjoy the soaring harmonies of The Big Sky and Sterling/Pale along with the roaring guitars of local freak-folk rockers The Adaptation. Located in the Landmark Bank Courtyard, free & open to the public.
- Sanctuary ShowcaseSaturday, Mar 3 / 7:00PM / Calvary Episcopal Church
Find sanctuary in the sounds of Moroccan master guitarist and multi-instrumentalist Mahmoud Chouki and the Chicago experimental jazz duo Sun Speak. Free & open to the public.
- Berlin Saturday Night ShowcaseSaturday, Mar 3 / 8:00PM / Cafe Berlin
Tonina, pinkcaravan!, and the New Creations Brass Band join 18andCounting (Stan Chisholm) and TheOnlyEnsemble on a jam-packed bill of jazz and soul and hip-hop and everything in between. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, $5 general admission.
- Rose Saturday Night After PartySaturday, Mar 3 / 9:30PM / Rose Music Hall
Indie folk dynamo Esmé Patterson plugs in her electric guitar to rock this showcase with “non-genre” pop star Mobley and psychedelic folk enigma Skyway Man. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, $5 general admission.
- Hitt Rexx SessionsSunday, Mar 4 / 10:00PM / Hitt Records
Nestled inside Ragtag's homebase, Hitt Records will open its stage to showcase world-renowned harpist Mary Lattimore along with electro-acoustic folk collective Nevada Greene for a calm culmination to a frenetic weekend. FREE; donations appreciated!