With the energy and creative spirit of nearly 1000 people working on more than 30 different teams, together our volunteer army makes the fest happen. Volunteers are needed before, during, and after the fest.
THERE ARE TWO LEVELS FOR VOLUNTEERING:
GENERAL VOLUNTEER: 20 hours
- Admission to any film via the Q
- Preferred Q access at select screenings during the fest
- Snazzy t-shirt
- Access to the Nest
- Admission to T/F films at Ragtag all year
- Free admission to the @ction party after midnight
- Admission to the Volunteer Appreciation party
JUGGERNAUTS: 40+ hours
- All General benefits plus:
- 3 Juggernaut vouchers for admission via the Silver Circle Bay at any venue, space permitting
- 3 free tickets from the Box Office beginning Friday of the fest
- Admission to the @ction party
- Admission to all concerts and showcases (space permitting)
- Two post-Fest film screenings
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Determine your availability: when you can volunteer will dictate what teams will be able to use your help
- Fill out an application: Applications open November 1!
- Once approved, you’ll be placed on a team. Volunteers are approved on a rolling basis.
- Schedules are sent out at varying times by team leaders.
- Attend volunteer check-in to grab your pass and swag.
- Put on a fest!
David Dunstedter (2018)
Esther Stroh (2019)
Questions? Drop us a line at [email protected]
Set Up/Break Down