- Buskers Last StandSunday, Mar 4 / 10:00PM / Missouri Theatre
In the Missouri Theatre lobby, one last impromptu session with our visiting buskers, surrounded on all sides by festival friends.
- Campfire StoriesFriday, Mar 2 / 9:30PM / Odd Fellows Lodge
Join us at the Odd Fellows Lodge as eight filmmakers gather around a "campfire" to swap tales of the scene that got away
- !@#% Comedy NightSaturday, Mar 3 / 11:15PM / The Blue Note
Falling down stand-up comedy from Johnny St. John and Dan Friesen + friends
- @CTION! PartyFriday, Mar 2 / 10:00PM / Tonic
The now-legendary Friday night party held at a downtown nightclub, featuring DJ’s from DC’s legendary Fatback party
- Filmmaker FêteSaturday, Mar 3 / 4:00PM / PS: Gallery
PS:Gallery, on Walnut Street, hosts this year's banquet in honor of our visiting filmmakers, catered by Sycamore.
- Gimme Truth!Saturday, Mar 3 / 9:30PM / The Blue Note
See America's favorite documentary game show, as you decide whether films are true or false
- The Jubilee (feat. Undefeated)Thursday, Mar 1 / 6:00PM / Missouri Theatre
Our second annual fancypants gala at the Missouri Theatre, including a special screening.
- March MarchFriday, Mar 2 / 5:30PM / Boone County Courthouse Square
The festival's signature kickoff parade through the streets of Columbia. All are welcome to watch and participate. Dress up as robots or wear a tinfoil hat! It's free!
- The Speculative StrollSaturday, Mar 3 / 11:45AM / Box OfficeSaturday, Mar 3 / 2:30PM / Box OfficeSunday, Mar 4 / 11:45AM / Box OfficeSunday, Mar 4 / 2:30PM / Box Office
Free-wheeling raconteur Speed Levitch, featured in the film "The Cruise," accompanied by aide-de-camp Gabriel Williams, gives us a free tour of Columbia that introduces us to a city we didn't know existed. Starts from the T/F Box Office.
- Third Coast Breakfast ClubSaturday, Mar 3 / 10:00AM / Little Ragtag
An hour-long “screening” of unforgettable audio stories, presented by the Third Coast fest in Chicago.
- True Life RunSaturday, Mar 3 / 8:00AM / Flat Branch Park
The second-annual mad dash through the streets of downtown Columbia.
- The Weird Wake-Up BreakfastSunday, Mar 4 / 9:30AM / Odd Fellows Lodge
Join us at the Odd Fellows Lodge, as we eat breakfast provided by Cafe Berlin, Uprise & Kaldi’s and partake of one of the more unusual screenings at the Fest, Secret Screening Green.