- Eastside Kick-Off ConcertWednesday, Mar 1 / 9:00PM / Eastside Tavern
An indie rock twist with a hard rock shout this local line up features the Columbia cult friendly Maxito Lindo and Hott Lunch, followed by newcomers Tree House. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, Juggernaut passholders, $5 general admission.
- Berlin Thursday Night ShowcaseThursday, Mar 2 / 9:00PM / Cafe Berlin
New Orleans virtuoso steel guitarist Chris Christy, Brooklyn avant art rockers Jesse and Forever and L.A. via Alabama inspired indie pop favorites DeQn Sue; a line up that runs the gamut of genre but bursts with a raw, energetic talent. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, Juggernaut passholders, $5 general admission.
- Landmark Fired Up! Friday!Friday, Mar 3 / 4:30PM / Landmark Bank Courtyard
Outdoor yet totally toasty, sip cocoa with the folk, bluegrass and country tinged sounds of The Riverside Wanderers, 13 Strings and a Two Dollar Bill, Paul Weber & the Scrappers and The Reliquaries. Free & open to the public.
- Berlin Friday Night ShowcaseFriday, Mar 3 / 9:00PM / Cafe Berlin
A mash-up of Midwest, poetry, art and soul opening with the classically tinged hip-hop stylings of 18andCounting & TheOnlyEnsemble, the solid yet soothing harmonies of Ohmme and the Chicago bred now L.A.-based soaring rap of Open Mike Eagle. Free for Super/Silver, Busker Band, $4 Lux & Juggernaut passholders, $8 general admission.
- MNDR DJ Dance PartyFriday, Mar 3 / 11:00PM / Showtime Theater at The Blue Note
MNDR DJs The Blue Note into oblivion. Free for Super/Silver, Busker Band, $3 Lux & Juggernaut passholders, $6 general admission.
- Landmark Fired Up! Saturday!Saturday, Mar 4 / 4:30PM / Landmark Bank Courtyard
Another evening of warm and friendly sounds from chamber chorale (Vox Nova), to lo-fi indie (Dubb Nubb), to folk punk duo (The Big Sky), to honky tonk stomp (The Kay Brothers). Free & open to the public.
- Sanctuary ShowcaseSaturday, Mar 4 / 7:00PM / Missouri United Methodist Church Sanctuary
Indie darling Mirah will perform her own compositions alongside a Chamber Ensemble of budding string players from The Missouri Symphony Society’s Conservatory. Free & open to the public.
- Berlin Saturday Night ShowcaseSaturday, Mar 4 / 8:00PM / Cafe Berlin
Anni Rossi, Thanya Iyer, and Mobley gift us with R&B, jazz, and harmonic bliss. Nevada Greene will be on hand to provide the evening’s soundscape, seeping into the silences with wavy loops. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, Juggernaut passholders, $5 general admission.
- Rose Saturday Night After PartySaturday, Mar 4 / 9:30PM / Rose Music Hall
The Big Sky will greet you at the door as you prepare to dance, drink & be merry with the rockabilly grooves of Max & the Martians, the South American street stylings of Very Be Careful and the soon-to-be country legend Jack Grelle. Free for Super/Silver, Lux, Busker Band, Juggernaut passholders, $5 general admission.
- Hitt Rexx SessionsSunday, Mar 5 / 9:00PM / HItt Records
- Nestled inside Ragtag’s homebase, Hitt Records will open their stage to a mix of visiting musicians, local talent & others. Grab a beer at Uprise and lean back for a listen. Donations encouraged!