True/False 2013 Call for Entries
The True/False Film Fest is open to all documentary films. We also encourage submissions that cross the boundary between fact and fiction.
To simplify the entry process, we ask that you use the online technology provided by Withoutabox, the international film festival submission service that has purged some of the rigmarole from submitting films. Withoutabox provides you access to film festivals throughout the U.S. and in Europe with one master entry form, allowing you to enter your film instantly and with greater accuracy along with an online press kit that you don't have to keep sending each time you enter another festival. Applying to the True/False Film Fest through Withoutabox is easy and filmmakers submitting an upgraded project will get $5 off the entry fee, plus the advantages of extended deadlines. And becoming part of Withoutabox is free.
Just click on the Withoutabox button above (or follow this link) and follow the instructions to register and apply.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
- August 31, 2012 (Early Deadline*) Features: $25, Shorts: $20
- October 10 (Regular Deadline*) Features: $30, Shorts: $20
- November 26, 2012 (Late Deadline*) Features: $50, Shorts: $30
- December 7, 2012 (Withoutabox Extended Deadline) Features: $60, Shorts: $40
- For exhibition: HDCAM
- For prescreening: DVD (NTSC, region 1 or region free), Online Screeners.
If you have any questions, please email Chris Boeckmann at email@example.com.