The hard-working design professionals at True/False prefer ads to be submitted as PDFs or layered .tiff documents. If an ad has been built using Word or Publisher, we ask that you please submit any artwork used in the ad as a separate file.
All images should be at least 300dpi and colors should be CMYK. Logos should be submitted as vector-based .eps files, if available.
- Non-camera-ready ad deadline (if you want us to make your ad for you): Friday, November 16
- Camera-ready ad deadline: Friday, January 25
- Logos due: upon receipt of contract, so that they can be placed on our website immediately
PROGRAM AD SIZES
- The program itself is 7.5"tall x 4.25" wide
- Full page 6.75" tall x 3.75" wide
- Three quarter page 5"tall x 3.75" wide
- Half page 3.25" tall x 3.75" wide
- Quarter page 1.5" tall x 3.75" wide
Our design team can work best with vectorized logos submitted as Illustrator or eps files. The next best thing is a hi-res jpeg at 300dpi or more. Ads should be set up to fit within the above dimensions and without bleed.
Technical ad design and logo questions can be directed to T/F Graphics Coordinator, Theresa Berens.
We appreciate your sponsorship and want to make sure your ads and logos look as good as possible